Entered: 02 July 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Document Controller on behalf of our client, a Main Contractor with various ongoing projects across the country.
The successful candidate will join their team in North Dublin.
Document Controller Responsibilities:
- Set up the tender projects and folders on company digital platform.
- Diary Management of quoting/tendering
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all Document Control issues arising on all projects and certification schemes
- Responding to emails
- Setting up new quotes and projects on the internal database
- Upload and structure all documents being received
- Review documentation received and cross check them against the document register.
- Dealing with basic client prospects
- Review and development of a CRM
- Any other ad hoc duties
Document Controller Requirements include:
- Diploma or BSc required
- 3-5 years' experience with document control in construction projects.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word.
- Experience working on a large, schedule-driven projects desirable
- Knowledge of the day-to-day operation of quality systems
- Experience of working in a best practice operational excellence environment
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 083 045 3579 for a confidential conversation.