Entered: 28 June 2022
There are new builds, extensions, refurbs, road works and general maintenance.
You will be responsible for managing the projects from start to finish.
It is a permanent position based in Ringaskiddy.
- Implement our proven Safety Management System on site
- Implement our Quality Management System on site
- Suggest appropriate changes that will increase the overall efficiency of the building process without compromising Safety or Quality
- Working to an agreed programme and planning future works to avoid delays
- Plan, maintain and control the financial administration of all construction work to attain and maintain maximum cost effectiveness
- Requisitioning materials required on site in time and to the correct specification
- Attend various meetings to ensure the efficient communication of all issues that affect day to day running of the site
- Organising daily whiteboard meetings
- Management of all day to day onsite activity
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active approach
- Proven track record in similar role
- 5+ years site management experience
- Experience on commercial and residential building projects
- Demonstrated ability to see projects through from concept to completion
- Previous Experience Working for a Main Contractor
- Relevant third level degree would be beneficial but not obligatory
If this seems like the role for you, please apply below! Alternatively, please call Bobby on 087 916 0169.