Entered: 28 June 2022
They have residential, commercial and heritage construction projects. It is a permanent position with a contractor busy in the Limerick region.
- Working to an agreed programme and planning future works to avoid delays
- Requisitioning materials required on site in time and to the correct specification
- Attend various meetings to ensure the efficient communication of all issues that affect day to day running of the site
- Organising daily whiteboard meetings
- Management of all day to day onsite activity
- Site management experience on construction projects in Ireland or the UK
- Experience on civil or building projects
- Demonstrated ability to see projects through from concept to completion
- Previous experience working for a main contractor
- Either a relevant third level degree or trade qualification required
- The right to work in the EU
Please apply with your CV below or contact Bobby on 087-916 0169
If this position isn't for you but you would like to discuss our other vacancies then feel free to get in touch or to suggest a colleague for the position as we have an attractive referral policy.