Entered: 28 June 2022
- Responsibility for the day-to-day management of Construction Projects.
- Manage the running of projects with regards to health & safety, program, and quality.
- Report to the Project Manager.
- Work closely with subcontractors, suppliers, whilst managing your team on site.
- Effective at solving problems.
- Progress Reporting.
- Record Keeping.
- Chair Sub Contractor Meetings.
Site Manager requirements:
- Degree qualified.
- MSIC qualified.
- Have at least 7 - 10 years of experience working on building projects for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Have worked in a supervisory capacity on building projects for 4 years+.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Manage all sub-contractors on site.
- Manage a site team.