Senior Site Manager
Entered: 28 June 2022
O’Neill and Brennan are currently recruiting for a Senior Site Manager on behalf of our client, one of Irelands Leading Building Contractors who pride themselves on their reputation for delivering high quality projects.
The successful candidate must have an engineering or construction management degree, 5+ year’s site management experience and residential project experience. The Site Manager will oversee a residential project based in Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown.
Senior Site Manager Responsibilities include:
- Coordination and supervision of the construction of a residential development
- Work with the project manager, engineers and design team to ensure project runs accordingly
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Directing of H&S on site to ensure highest standards are maintained
- Plan the daily requirements of the site including labour, ordering of materials and reaching daily targets
- Perform company compliance and administration procedures and record performance and progress of site operations
Senior Site Manager Requirements:
- Third level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management
- Minimum of 5 years’ site management experience
- Experience in Microsoft office & other computer programmes
- Experience in Residential projects
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- Have the ability to lead personnel, use initiative and be self-motivated
- Ability to work well under pressure and perform to specified deadlines
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.