Construction Site Manager
Entered: 28 June 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Construction Site Manager on behalf of our Client, a very well-known and respected company, and with various ongoing projects across Ireland.
This is a County Limerick based residential project. The successful candidate must have a 5+ years’ experience as a Construction Site Manager working on commercial / residential projects.
Construction Site Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervising construction workers and hiring subcontractors
- Buying materials for each phase of the project
- Monitoring build costs and project progress
- Conducting quality and safety inspections
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- All other related duties
Construction Site Manager Requirements:
- Third level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in residential development is essential
- Have the ability to lead personnel, use initiative and be self-motivated
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards
- Ability to work well under pressure and perform to specified deadlines
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew in our Cork Office on 087 2608337.