Entered: 02 July 2022
Ward Personnel is a fast growing recruitment agency with offices in Cork, Dublin and Athlone and specialises in the construction and Industrial sectors.
Due to significant expansion, we require an Experienced Construction Sector Recruitment Consultant
to join our growing team. This role will be focused on the recruitment of Management, Engineering, and Administration (MEA) staff for our growing client base in Ireland which include the majority of the main Construction companies and Contractors in Ireland.
The role, which reports directly to the Operations Director, can be located in either our Dublin or Cork offices and after an initial training period could possibly include an element of remote/hybrid working.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Recruiting a broad range of construction professional and technical staff for Ireland’s main contractors (including, Contract and Project Managers, Site Managers, Site Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Health and Safety professionals, Site Foremen, Site administrators etc)
- Undertaking candidate searches for our assignments utilising job boards and website advertising, database searching, head-hunting, networking, social media etc
- Undertaking a combination of extensive telephone and face to face interviews with candidates and presenting suitable candidates to our clients
- All administration and logistical duties around the recruitment process – including the management of the weekly timesheet process for candidates on temporary assignments
- Developing and building long-term relationships with candidates based on trust
- Expanding our client base through business development, service delivery, and networking
- Building and maintaining outstanding relationships with our clients to ensure that Ward Personnel is their recruiter of choice for Construction professionals throughout Ireland
- Have at least 3 years Construction recruitment experience in a fast paced environment
- be a dynamic, highly motivated individual with an outgoing personality and excellent people skills
- be degree-qualified
- be IT proficient and have very strong attention to detail
- have a desire to work hard and be a team player to develop a long-term career in our company
This role offers fantastic opportunities for career growth and progression. A competitive salary package is on offer, including strong base salary and commission structure. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position or call Paul at 087 7963747 for an initial confidential discussion. Ward Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.