Entered: 02 July 2022
The Successful candidate will:
- Support; internal Talent Management, Workforce planning and job design, attracting, recruiting and selecting a diverse workforce, onboarding, training and development, performance management, reward management and employee retention.
- Support the management team in effective and ethical leadership.
- Be willing to develop and maintain a HR structure from an individual perspective.
- Measure the organisation’s readiness for HR analytics and how this area might best serve the organisation.
- Develop a diversity and inclusion business strategy.
- Develop an employee health and wellbeing programme to drive employee engagement.
- Support the organisation and its workforce in all aspects of global mobility.
- Provide guidance and direction on all HR Issues.
- Build and maintain effective employee relations.
In addition, the HR Generalist will:
- Understand the context in which the organisation operates and the HR departments place within it.
- Understand and enhance the organisation’s culture.
- Be a people champion whilst keeping focus on the organisations strategy and objectives.
- Ensure that the HR practices integrate with the organisations employment model.
- Demonstrate Adaptive Leadership to manage change in a constructive manner.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- HR experience and CIPD accreditation
- Ability to work under pressure, work alone, time manage and communicate with all levels of employees and management
- Experience in the construction/engineering industry would be an advantage but not essential