Site Manager Civils
Entered: 28 Sept 2023
KCM are seeking a Site Manager with a civils background for a large main contractor for a long term Civils/Marine project in South East Wexford.
The ideal candidate will be degree/trade qualified with 8 plus years experience on civils projects, roads, drainage, ground/concrete works.
• Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise form details issued or from situations as they arise on site.
• Keeping the project team informed on all relevant issues that arise on the project.
• Ensuring that subcontractors on site execute works as per their method statement.
• Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
• Assisting with the selection and requisition of materials and plant
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
• Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
• Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site
• Preparing reports as required
• Comply with Health & Safety obligations,
• Ensure all operatives operating on site have been fully inducted and complete their works within the site rules.
Package on offer will include salary, pension, vehicle/allowance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin on 0872790484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your recruiter has 20 years’ experience in construction recruitment.
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.