Entered: 28 June 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Finishing Foreman on behalf of our Client, a residential construction contractor.
The successful candidate will work on a project based in Cork area; must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as Finishing Foreman on commercial/residential projects.
Finishing Foreman Duties Include:
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for the Construction Team
- Maintaining the Site Diary
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Ability to motivate Labourers and sub-contractors
Finishing Foreman Requirements:
- Ideally a Carpentry background
- Previous experience (min 5+years) in a similar capacity for a Main Building Contractor in Ireland or the UK
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead a team
If you are interested in the above role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew on 0872608337 for a confidential conversation.