Entered: 28 June 2022
Our client, a well-established civils’ construction company is currently recruiting for Construction Civils’ Foreman to join their team on civils’ projects based in Dublin 15 and City West.
Construction Civils’ Foreman Duties will include:
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner
- Capable of reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete register, records of deliveries etc.
Construction Civils’ Foreman Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience on civil sites is essential
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Must be proficient in IT
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.