Entered: 02 July 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Civils Foreman on behalf of our Client, a construction contractor.
The successful candidate will work on a project based in Wexford.
Construction Civils Foreman Duties will include:
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, records of deliveries etc.
Construction Civils Foreman Requirements:
- 3+ years’ relevant experience on civil sites is essential
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Must be proficient in IT
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.