Entered: 02 July 2022
The project will involve Earthworks, Drainage, Groundworks on a green field to floor, doing everything tar, roads materials, managing 4-5 gangs filling floors, doing service strips, repairing roads, etc. The successful candidate will split their time 50:50 between site and office and be working with a senior engineer on site who will be involved heavily in managing the work.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Foreman on large civils projects.
Your duties will include:
- Agreeing project objectives
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget
- Agreeing programme and delivering the project in accordance with same
- Attending site meetings
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
- Ensuring an efficient construction site
- Delivering projects with the highest quality
- Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times
- Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 5 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
Please apply with your CV below or contact Bobby on 087-916 0169