Entered: 02 July 2022
Qualifications and experience
High level of ability and advanced knowledge of:
- Knowledge and understanding of subcontract/material orders and procurement.
- Knowledge and understanding of claims and dispute resolution
- Preparation and understanding of financial reports.
- Commercial strategy and innovation to maximize profit and cash management
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of health and safety, quality procedures and construction industry
Duties and responsibilities
- Contract procurement and risk management, ensure risks profiling has been carried out for each project.
- Maximizing cash management and profitability of the business unit, provide cash flows for each project, updated weekly and copied to the Commercial Director and Finance Director.
- Ensuring financial close on each project in a timely fashion.
- Managing dispute resolution.
- Implementation of strategic commercial plans to meet changes in circumstances in the project, post commencement.
- Working with the Project Delivery Teams in ensuring compliance with contractual timescales on delays and claims notices and the proper maintenance of all records.
- Ensuring that effective commercial management is provided throughout the department including training and coaching as necessary.
- Developing relationships with clients/supply chain/professional team.
- Training, mentoring and development of business unit commercial resources and site teams.
- Responsible for all aspects of the employee relationship including the:
- Management of disciplinary issues and poor performance in conjunction with the HR Department.
- Annual and interim performance reviews
- Management of training and development to ensure staff are kept up to date with current legislation and training needs.
- Recommendation of salary increases and bonus payments as appropriate.
An attractive remuneration package is available for the successful candidate.
Please apply with your CV below or contact Bobby on 087-916 0169