BIM Lead-Ireland East
Entered: 02 July 2022
BIM Lead (Main Contractor)
Salary: Dependant on experience
Benefits: Package including 26 days holiday, healthcare, pension, life cover, educational support packages as well as sporting and social events
You will be a part of a company with a track record of delivering award-winning projects for prestigious clients. They have earned significant repeat business due to outstanding project delivery and continue to build on their unrivalled track recordwithin Ireland's construction industry. As an organisation that is keen to invest in the continued development of their team, they offer further training and the opportunity to fulfil your potential.
This is a senior role where you will be responsible for the implementation and management of Digital Project Delivery across the business unit. You will need to have strong technical and strategic skillsets. You will report into the Head of the Digital Project Delivery team.
Role responsibilities include the following:
- Support the Pre-con team with review of tender documents
- Attend project kick off meetings and define strategy
- Ensure consultants and specialist designer/subcontractors are aware of the BIM responsibilities
- Provide technical review of models
- Develop 4D BIM sequence
- Support the biding team with any BIM or digital enquiries to be included in the quality submission
- Lead the DPD kick off meeting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with internal and external parties to ensure agreed DPD strategy is adhered and implemented
- Support projects in use of 3D BIM for Design and Construction, 4D Planning and digital Technologies to better manage Construction activities and reporting
- Support all projects across business unit including projects overseas-travel will be required for this role
- Manage BIM resources across all projects
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the Digital team
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline
- In depth knowledge of 3D BIM software and procedures and clash detection/data validation processes
- 7+ years' experience in a BIM environment
- Strong leadership skills
If you want to take the next step in your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Apply confidentially with your CV
Call 087 621 0726
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information