Vacancy Ref. 01094
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Engineer for our client a Leading Construction Company in Ireland for a project based in Dublin.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Engineer to progress into a managerial role in time with a well renowned company.
- Responsible for Site Engineers and supporting the Site Manager with the day to day running of the project
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Checking plans, drawings and supervision of setting out co - ordination;
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
- As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for setting out and levelling of sites.
- You will be responsible for the overall surveying of sites.
- You will as a Senior Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- You will oversee quality control and safety measures on sites.
- The Site Engineer will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
- You will as an engineer supervise and monitor the site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors.
- You will be expected to maintain high standards at all times.
- You will be afforded the opportunity to grow your career with a leading company, and concurrently work a number of sites for them.
- You will possess the ability to communicate clearly to all stakeholders.
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering.
- As a Senior Engineer you will possess strong technical ability and management skills.
- You will have strong problem solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
- You will integrate well as part of a well run team.
- An engineer must have commercial awareness
- You must have over 5 years experience working in the industry.
- You must possess the desire to progress your career over a short timeframe.
Please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 866 6089 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com