SSA are recruiting on behalf of a leading international consulting group based in Denmark, with operations Worldwide.
About the opportunity;
What’s on offer?
- As a leading consulting group with over 80 years of experience, our client is a market leader offering world-class capabilities within the Infrastructure, Building, Energy, Water and Rail sectors
- With offices in the UK, Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East and North America they employ over 6,000 employees
- They are expanding their operations in Copenhagen and are offering successful candidates a career-defining, life changing opportunity
Why are professionals moving to Denmark?
- 360 degree project lifecycle exposure
- Stimulating and challenging work environment with exposure to some of the world’s most dynamic engineering projects
- State-of-the-art office environment encompassing over 1,000 employees with facilities including portable work stations, fully equipped gym and restaurant-quality buffet style dining area
- Excellent social aspect with regular team events, various clubs, international trips, etc.
- Attractive salary packages varying dependent upon experience
- 37 hour working week, 6 weeks annual leave, and much more
- Copenhagen was recently ranked as the world’s most liveable city
- English is spoken throughout
- Excellent lifestyle for individuals and families alike – clean, safe and friendly environment
- Benefits such as free healthcare and education for you and your dependants (for EU passport holders)
To register your interest, please forward your CV in MS Word format to Dan Bourke at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics, Engineering or Construction Management
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Proven experience in either main contracting, consulting/PQS, or a combination of both
- Value engineering experience
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) knowledge. i.e. working knowledge of Autodesk Navisworks & Revit
- CIOB, RICS or similar professional body membership